Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we let people list there etsy shops so we can shop our friends? And can it be made a sticky to keep it at the top? I would love to see what everyone has for sale that they made instead of buying from a large store!

·
2,688 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me :)

I make knitted hats in different colors and sizes. If you don't see something you like, just make a request please. I have quite a few craft items/supplies/yarn to be put up to auction. Also a lot of fiction books. If I don't have listings up currently on ebay, please check my ended auctions to see if I have something you might like.

eBay View About Me for ladytoysdream

ladytoysdream on Etsy

PM me here if you need more information.

·
Registered
708 Posts
dh makes things out of wood...

not sure how to post a link however if you type in dageek68 it will bring it up... gonna try and post...

dageek68 on Etsy

·
Registered
60 Posts
LOVE this! LOVE etsy!

here's my etsy shop: Hand Stamped Personalized & Monogrammed Initial by vmdesigns

i design/sell hand stamped personalized & monogrammed initial necklaces marketed for older girls and tweens! it's a labor of love from me!
sorry for the extra post.....not sure how to edit. i meant to add in a link to a feature article my city's local newspaper did on me and my etsy business. i love reading about the artisans i get to know online, so thought you all may enjoy it as well. :)

here is is: VM Designs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.