Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been the most fun and de-stressing I have ever spent. The fact that I did not overdo things with the decorations, prep or shopping helped so much.

All the time I spent here on the village getting to know everyone better, including myself has been awesome.  The weekly topic thread has helped me to really appreciate Otis and what a good thing we really do have. It is funny how money can spoil such a good thing, but we are back on track for 2004 and I am so grateul, owing alot to that new forum topic.

The two fantastic getaways that me and dh took have rejuvinated me once again. Sometimes my hectic schedule tires me out so much, but some how I just have to keep going. I feel so ready for this new adventure and that thesis class. I am so gunho on not procrastinating this quarter, again with the help of the goalgetters club to help keep me accountable.

I am so looking forward to the Woman to Woman thing. That is what I need not only on the receiving end but especially on the other end.

I go back to work at a job that I am beginning to really love tomorrow and then back to classes on Tuesday. My schedule seems bad to everyopne else but to me a dream I have classes on Tuesday and Thursday from 1:30=10:00 but it will let out earlier I am sure as the professor takes the train to and from work. Wednesday from 12:30=4:00. No classes on Monday and Friday, this is so doable.

This is gonna be a good year for us all, I feel optimistic.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I'm happy to hear this. I'm here for the good and bad, but am always so happy to hear the good stuff.

You deserve it.

Here's to a great year to you and everyone else here. :)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Good luck Robin! :D

With your postive attitude, you're a winner already! :thumb:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Doing a happy dance for you Robin! :dancing: I'm so glad that you were able to have this special time with your wonderful hubby! You are going to do awesome in your classes!

Love ya!!! :hugz:

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Good luck Robin, :hug2: you really are an inspiration to me.

:angel2:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
You are so upbeat and I love it!

I too have enjoyed my mini vacation and was able to destress. I start back tomorrow working with my special ed. students.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts