Easy​
Time Needed:
30 minutes​
Ingredients:
see recipe​
Serves:
12 patties​
Directions:
Decided to use up some chickpea flour I purchased. The indian food store sold a large bag of chickpea flour (besan) and it is cheaper there. Anyway they are not like falafel you usually get at restaurants but they are good. I ate then with some tahini sauce and pinneapple. They would also be good with some salsa on them.​

·
Registered
176 Posts
Decided to use up some chickpea flour I purchased. The indian food store sold a large bag of chickpea flour (besan) and it is cheaper there. Anyway they are not like falafel you usually get at restaurants but they are good. I ate then with some tahini sauce and pinneapple. They would also be good with some salsa on them.
I make falafel all the time, It's especially delicious on fresh nan bread, with fresh feta or soft mozzarella cheese, we top ours with sesame paste (tahini sauce) so yummy!! Try adding some fresh green onions in the falafel mix its really good!!

Easy Falafel Recipe - Food.com - 317819

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I made the recipe yesterday with out the spices. They tasted similar to pancakes so I ate them with maple syrup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts