Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow seems like a long time since I've started one of these.And a long time since I've been online.Today I have to get dh check and put it in the bank and the rest is left for yardsales.I already have a roast in the crockpot,did 2 loads of laundry,made the beds and cleaned the kitchen.Cross your fingers for a good yard sale trip my last two were pitiful with only coming home with one item from both all day trips.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good to see you here Amanda !!!!!!!!
I hope you have fun yard saling and find lotd of goodies !!!!!!!
I'm going yard saling too ......... House work is done and kids will be off to school in a few minutes...... My spring cleaning is really coming alone, I cleaned the bathroom and reorganized it last night(i was up late doing it ) Next is my room and ds's ........
Have a great day ladies, I hope you all get lots of sunshine today !!!!!!!!

I hope Heaven gets her computer running, I MISS HER !!!!!!!!!!!!:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Good morning!!!

I can't seem to get out of my own way this morning!! I've drank 3 cups of coffee this morning and I'm still sleepy. I think it has a lot to do with this rainy, windy and just plain gross weather we have had!!

I just need to straighten up around the house today and wash some laundry. When Malcom comes home he needs to sand the walls in a little section then I'll finish painting. It looks so good and I can't wait until I can get some pictures and show ya'll.

Even though we don't have much money I think I'm going to talk Malcom into going to the Mexican restaurant we love. I have a ton of coupons for there and we can always manage to eat a lot for less than $10. We should probably not do that but I just don't want to cook...just lazy!! :D We also need to go to the grocery store and get some items to cook breakfast tomorrow morning. We are having our best friends and their son over to have breakfast. We always cook a feast when people come over. :D Yummy!!

Well, that is about it for me. I'm going to go and do some exercising and maybe that will help me get out of this blah mood I'm in. I just want to see the sun!!! :D

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Morning! I got alot to do today!

Bath Tyler and get him dressed for the day.
Go to the Post Office and get the mail from the past few days.
Unload the trailer when Dave wakes up.
Scrub and hose down the play kitchen, outdoor tables and chairs, and stuff.
Make a few phone calls (dentist for Dave and cancel old internet).
PLAY PLAY PLAY!

Its going to be 62°F here today! Yippee! Come on Spring, you can do it! :)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Not sure what today holds. I do have to be home waiting for the ups lady, to get the rest of my pc upgrade stuff! I will be sooooo glad then this is done!
When dh gets home (he is pc teching for a friend right now) we are going to go see the truck my friend has and see if dh can fit in it to drive. If so we will be buying a truck! I am so excited over the possibilty of not driving him to work anymore!
Today I want to clean up and get the dining room ready for the hutch which I may be getting this weekend!
Plus I am washing the 3 washer loads of clothes she gave me yesterday! Then I will go through my clothes and replace whats worn with what she gave me.
thats all I can think of for today.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Dreary Weather still here today.....

Dreary Weather still here today.....
Dh requested that I have all of the Laundry done and put up before he gets home tonight.
Then I have to put away the clean dishes.
Load the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
Take out the garbage.
Work on Potty Training DD.
Help DD make up her bed.
Make up our Bed.
Dust.
Vacuum.
Sweep.
Change Kitty Litter.
Shine Sinks
Clean Microwave and Stove Top.
Heat up Lunch.
Play with DD.
Read to DD.
Give DD her Bath.
Walk the Dogs.
Let the dogs out to play.
Make out a Grocery List.
Make out a List of Questions to Ask the Vet when we take Jewels and Gizmo to the Vet on Saturday.
Make a Homemade Birthday Card for Grandma.
Declutter.
Vacuum Master Bathroom.
Mop Master Bathroom.
Take time for myself today.
Hopefully DD and I can go for a walk later on.
Do Daily Devotionals(Bible Study, Pray)
Study.
Pamper Dh and DD with a Special Dessert.
Enjoy my Family .
Relax.
Have a Great Frugal Weekend.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Just lot's of housecleaning for me to do...
Ayla is cleaned up from lunch and watching sponge bob so that I can take a break and eat in peace.
I think Carl is coming home early today again, I'm praying he gets better soon though he only will have worked eight HOURS total this week!

I've got dishes running/trash taken out

Still need to:
Clean off table/desk
Change our sheets
Vacuum
Make house smell pleasant!
Workout
Put away coupons
Give Ayla her bath

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Hi there!!
What a day its been
As far from Frugal as you can get
We had our entire air conditioner/heater unit replaced
Replace our hot water tank.
I did 3 bank shops that were real easy
Got a good deal on steaks 4 NY strip for 3.75
Got bad news I was spotted as a shopper in one of my fast food places, so now I have to change vehicles:(
We are going to the strawberry festivla tommoorw cant wait!!!
Hope everyone has a great day saving money!!!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Hi all! Not much for me today. I really need to clean my room but right now I am just so tired. I am so happy to be back with you guys! I took my cousin to her old house today to pick up a few things to move. Then I sat outside on the swing ans just enjoyed the good 'ole Texas sun! Hope you all are having a great day, too!

·
Registered
601 Posts
had to work today, when i get home:

Laundry
Dishes
Clean living room
work on decluttering more
sort coupons to find good ones for grocery store
play with puppy
sweep kitchen
clean bathroom