Frugal Village Forums banner

Fat quarter train participants - RULES - PLEASE READ

823 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  heaven 
#1 ·
Okay here are the rules to the fat quarter train.

- Fat quarters MUST be 100% cotton (no breaking of rules here)

- Fat quarters MUST be 18 x 22 inches.

- Within one week of getting your fat quarters, you MUST send your fat quarters out.

- As soon as you get your pkg. in the mail from whoever sends it to you, please report here and once you've sent yours out, please also post here.

- You will not know who has your name and you MUST not tell anyone whose name you are sending too.

- You will send out 5 fat quarters.

Okay here is the fun part. (I've done this before and it is a hoot!). You will purchase 4 fat quarters of your choice. (Think of the member you are sending them too when doing so.) The 5th fat quarter will be the UGLIEST fat quarter you've ever seen. When you get your pkg. if the fat quarter that you receive is uglier than the one you were going to send, send it on and keep the one you've purchased.

Okay - the train will be departing on the the week of the 1st. I'll let you know who you will be sending too via pm.

Heaven - I need your address please. Could you send it by pm.

btw - if you are sending to anyone in Canada, please do the following:
- when you get the green sticker from the post office, mark a check mark in the gift box.
- in the value space, make sure you put a value of less than $10.00. Otherwise, we have to pay taxes and handling fees on the pkg.
- make sure you describe the parcel as "quilting material".

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.