Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning ladies.......
I have a favor to ask ........
dd is having her tonsillectomy today !!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a bit of extra time (yes I know who really does) could you send a get well e-card................
Her name is Kelly and the e-mail address is
[email protected]
Thanks ........................

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
You got it Lori!! :D

Hope you have lots of jello and popsicles on hand! :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I will be more than happy to do that. I hope she is feeling better quickly. Give her a hug from all her Village Aunties.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Lori,

I miss typed the email address. Card is on the way!!! :blush:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you dear friends !!!!!!!!!!! The e-mail box has 16 cards in waiting for dd, we just got home and she went to sleep...... she will be thrilled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much !!!!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Lori, I'm sure you are both exhausted, get some rest.

When we were kids my poor Mom had 5 of us in the hospital at the same time for this. Luckily they put my oldest brother across the hall from us 4 girls (we were all in the same room). Although I can tell you, at age 4 I was mighty pi$$ed off at being in a crib!! :laugh:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Diana, what a memory you have ......... I can remember mine at age 5, it's seems to be a little harder her dd being almost 12..... She loved the cards...... she couldn't sleep and we were up at 3 am looking at all of the cards..... she really got a kick out of them...... Diana, she loved the e-card with the game......... she won't let me delete any of them :D , she said she wants to look at them all again.......... Thanks ladies !!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I can't imagine having five kids in hospital at the same time!!!!!:eek: I've had two and that was enough!

I'm glad everything is ok Lori ~ All my Love and thoughts to Kelly and to you.

Bev. xxxx

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I happy she liked it. Hope both of you are feeling better soon! :grball:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts