Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've family in Philadelphia. It is a nice city with tons of historic sites to see like Independence Mall and the Liberty Bell, the Ben Franklin House, and Elfreth's Alley (the oldest residential street in the US)

·
Registered
742 Posts
My favorite city is Portland, OR. I also have enjoyed Seattle, Vancouver, BC, and San Antonio.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I've travelled a bit in my younger years and lived in bigger cities, but honestly my little home town here is really my favorite place. We have a celebration of some kind almost every weekend down town and so much to do and see, including a nationally renowned ag research center with a gorgeous arboretum, beautiful historic buildings, wineries, historical society and much more that really my hometown is my favorite.

kj

·
27,948 Posts
I've especially enjoyed Boston & Philly. Love the History!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
We've lived in alot of places but my favorite city is Williamsburg, Virginia. We live about 40 miles away from there now and go as often as possible ~ lots to do, see, and eat :)

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I'd have to say New Orleans and Key West are my two favorite places that I have been to so far. I've still got quit a few places on my list I like to visit. The next two places I'd like to go to would be Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, SC.

Dixie Jean

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
My favorite place to visit here in California is Monterey and Carmel. Outside of the state, I love Daytona Beach, FL.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
San Francisco is great! Friendly people, good food, wonderful climate, lots to see and do.

I also love Florence, Italy, and London. Florence for the art and London for the people and the incredible amount of history.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Some of my favorites: San Francisco--Seattle--Vancouver--New Orleans--Williamsburg--Nashville--Most any place in Florida by the water!!!--Myrtle Beach--Atlanta--Boston. I guess that's enough for now.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
San Fransisco was nice, loved the fisherman's warf (but i am a ocean person, if you don't like walking along the coast you might not like my choices) anywhere in maine coast, Tacoma was nice, rained bunches, um...germany was fantastic, i liked everywhere i went there.

·
Registered
419 Posts
My favorite cities in the USA are Philiadelphia, for the history, New York because it is N.Y., for the smaller places, I love Stowe Vermont, and the smaller towns along the Smokey Mountains in TN.
In europe, I loved Prague Czech Republic, Rome Italy and Amsterdam.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I love Pittsburgh, PA (really close to where I live!) and I also really like Myrtle Beach.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I love small towns like Madison, Ga. and Fancy Gap, Va. Old main streets and historical homes are a passion.
Outside the U.S. London and Paris top my list of places visited. Places to visit someday St. Petersburg Russia and Warsaw Poland.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Columbus Ohio took me by surprise - I had expected to hate it, and fell in love with the variety of culture and the friendliness.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts