1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Mine would be It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! I love that cartoon. Actually I love all the Charlie Brown and Peanuts cartoons, they remind me of my childhood.:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Katybird said:
Mine would be It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! I love that cartoon. Actually I love all the Charlie Brown and Peanuts cartoons, they remind me of my childhood.:D
ME TOO!!!!!!:pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: It brings back so many good memories...I watch it every chance I get, when it's on tv!:gwitch:

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I think "Hocus Pocus" was a cute movie, actually it was just on Disney channel a week or so ago. And of course I totally agree with the others about "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown."

I like some scary movies, but they can't be too scary or I still get nightmares. :(

As long as I am with someone when I watch them I am fine, but when I was staying by myself while DH was going threw is management training for the resturant he works at now, I made the mistake of watching 9th Gate and a few other scary movies late one night and couldn't get to sleep afterwards....lol

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We don't celebrate Halloween here, but we do watch a movie that night!:) And...we buy candy for our family and eat it while we watch the movie. hehehehehe

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Katybird said:
O.K. count me amoung those loving it too !!!!!!!!!

I love crappy "B" films......... like "Night of the Living Dead" and "attack of the Killer Tomatoes"

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is my favorite too! I am one of those who can't watch those scary movies anymore either.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Am I the only scary movie junkie here? Charlie Brown and Hocus Pocus are good movies but I LOVE to be scared. Right now I would have to say my favorite is Darkness Falls and Signs. I am on the edge of my seat every time I watch them. We live way out so it makes scary movies perfect. Sometimes after dh leaves fro work ( 3rd shift ) I turn off all the lights and watch a scary movie then I have to have one of the kids come sleep with me. LOL

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I like to be scared too! I love Steven King movies for that ! Signs scared the whiz out of me too. I love scary movies.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
No scarey movie watcher here. I tried watching those Friday the 13th movies once and turn it off real quick like LOL!! Then I watched "I know what you did last summer" I was on the couch, right beside Steve and jumped and grabbed him the entire time....he was so glad when it went off lol.... and that had to be watched during the day and I was still afraid to go to bed that night LOL
I HATE to be scared..my heart pounds so loud...noway jose...no scarey movies here!! I'll stick with It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown :lol: Thats as scarey as I wanna get :toothy:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
The Charlie Brown movie is the only Halloween movie I watch. I don't mind reading scary books (Stephen King, John Saul, and Dean Koontz), but I can't watch the movies. At least with the book, I can put it down if I get too scared. The movies seem more real and therefore are scarier to me.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
captclearance said:
"Night of the Living Dead"
I saw that movie when I was 16 and I was terrified for years!:eek: I was afraid of the dark, being alone in the dark, afraid of who's under my bed....:eek: :laugh: I'm ok, now...but I NEVER watch scary movies....

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I love scary movies so much, I often find myself disappointed that they don't scare me enough. I'm a fear junkie. I love the original "Halloween" movie and really enjoyed "The Ring." Other than those, I haven't seen a movie that REALLY scared me in a long time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts