Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
When I was a kid, we called this Sadie Hawkins Day - and it was the ONLY day a girl could ask a guy on a date.

My good friend Faith has Feb 29 as her birthday - she is currently 18/72!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I've nothing planned but I would like to mention that 30 Rock is AWESOME and you've inspired me to get caught up on it. ;)

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
30 Rock *is* awesome. :)

Still deciding what I will do on Leap Day. Maybe splurge and treat myself to a really nice dinner. After all, on 3/1, it will never have happened, so the calories won't count!! :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Whenever I think of leap year I think of Pirates of Penzance where he is allowed to leave the pirates (he has been their endentured servant) at 21 but he was born on leap year so he really has to be 63 before he can leave! lol I love that musical! Makes me smile every time I think about it :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
The local paper did a front page story about three leaplings, and one is my MIL's Cousin - turning 17/68!!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I've noticed a lot of companies/businesses offering special deals & sales as well as freebies on Leap Day. Keep your eyes peeled!

And I must concur 30 ROCK *IS* awesome. DH used to mock me for watching it until I made him sit through a 3 epi mini marathon...now he loves the show and gladly watches re-runs. I think we're going to buy this TV series :)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I'm not doing anything but my son lives in Orlando and WDW is open for 24 hours today so he got there at 6 am and is staying until he gets tired then going home and going back at night. Wish I was there with him :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts