Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a little behind on posting the February coupon swap, but here it is. Please note that each member who takes part must have a minimum of 25 posts. Also, if you don’t keep your commitment once you have signed up for the coupon swap, then you will not be allowed to take part in future swaps until your commitment has been met. We want the swaps to be fun for everyone involved and for everyone to send and receive her swap.

We will be swapping an envelope of coupons (at least 25 coupons). If you have rebate forms and would like to include a few with your swap, that would be fine. I know some people have a lot of forms and some people don't have any access to forms, so forms are optional.

Also, please don't include internet coupons that you have printed from your computer unless your swap partner specifically asks for them as a lot of stores will not accept internet coupons.

As for expiration dates, let's try to send coupons with expiration dates of 30 days out or later. For example, January swap coupons should have an expiration date at the end of February or later. (If you have a really good coupon that you know your partner could use right away with a shorter expiration date, that would be an exception.) But, for the majority of coupons, let's aim for the 30 days. That will give us plenty of time to be able to use the coupons once we receive them.

When you sign up, please include info, such as if you have stores that double or triple. Also, provide a short list of specific items you may be looking for and anything you may not be able to use, (such as no pet, no baby). This will give your swap partner some ideas of what to send you. Remember, as well, that there are no guarantees that you will receive items from your wishlist as your partner may not have any coupons from your list to send to you.

Please sign up to this thread if interested. I'll keep sign up open until Sunday, February 18th.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am interested in swapping. :) My store only doubles coupons up to 99 cents or less. I am always looking for coupons for: pantene shampoo or conditioner, colgate and crest toothpaste, Preference by Loreal hair dye, purina dry cat food, temptations cat treats, opti free contact solution, and chunky soups. I don't have children or dogs, so I don't need any of those coupons.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Me, me, me (waving my hand)!!! There are a few others interested according to the other thread. I have LOTS to trade this month! Thanks for getting this started, Carrie.

My store doubles, sometimes triples.

I can use:
-yogurt for kids (Danimals, Yoplait kids, etc)
-cereals of any sort
-dog food, preferably Purina but others OK
-deodorant (any)
-toilet paper (any except Scott, DH hates it)
-frozen veggies
-macaroni and cheese (Kraft)
-pop tarts
-Chef Boyardee
-any FOOD items, basically :) I like food!

Stephanie

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Just got the coupons for the train I am on. The postmark was from last week so the snow must have slowed it way down. I will send it back out tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Count me in:thumb: I have lots of coupons I want to share with someone who can use them. :)
**NONE of my stores double:down: ***
Here is what I'm looking for...
Tylenol arthritis
Quaker Instant Oatmeal
Keebler Cookies
Vlassic Pickles
Pace Picante Salsa
Mrs. Dash Seasoning
Reynolds Wrap Foil
Kellogg's Pop Tarts
Snuggle

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I'm in!

Stores double up to 99 cents.

Always need:

Tidy Cats cats litter
Cat Food (Fancy Feast Dry and KitnKaboodle)
Smucker's peanut butter
Frozen Vegetables
Bagged salads
Boca products
Morningstar Farms products
Amy's Kitchen
Dannon yogurt
Spaghetti sauce (any)
Pasta (any)
Canned tomato products (any)
Bridgeford frozen dough products (any)
Hellman's Mayonnaise
Northern TP
Natural Instincts Haircolor

No dogs or kids in household. No junkfood. No hairstyling products used.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The swap partners are as follows:

Marie78
sends to
smk0817
sends to
GMA21
sends to
FrugalWitch
sends to
Marie78

Please pm your partner for her address. Let me know if there are any questions. Remember swaps need to be in the mail by end of the month.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
smk0817 I mailed your coupons this morning so I hope you get them by early next week at the latest.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Thank you Frugalwitch! I got the coupons you sent me yesterday in the mail and I can't wait to put them to good use :).

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
You're welcome FrugalWitch I hope you can use them. Can you please leave me feedback on itrader? I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
GMA21 :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
On the left side under our picture/icon, how many posts we made etc you will see itrade with a {0} if noone has left any feedback for you concernng the coupon trades.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts