Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love these threads, so I hope it's ok to start this one.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recieved the bacardi playing cards today. I love free stocking stuffers.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
*Degree deodorant
*Viactiv flavor glides

·
Registered
345 Posts
Got my Dove nighttime body wash and lotion yesterday, got a Swiffer duster today (which is good, because I needed to do dusting today). On Monday I received the coloring book about milk and teeth (it was posted somewhere on this board). My ds loves it. So far that is all I have received since I joined the board.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also recieved 2 samples of nesle baby cereal. I don't have a baby anymore so I just add it to our pancake mix.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
dove shampoo, conditioner and deep treatment

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I just went to pick up a jacket from someone on freecycle, and when I got there she said she was taking stuff to the donation bins, to please go through it and take as much as possible. Here's what I got:

-2 tubes of toothpaste
-2 boxes of bran flakes
-4 bottles of shampoo
-bottle of conditioner
-2 bottles of bubble bath
-3 qt jars of jam
-tube of hair gel
-7 bars of soap
-3 toothbrushes
-dryer hose and clamps for it
-2 pkgs glowing pumpkins and ghosts
ALL THE ABOVE IS BRAND NEW NOT EVEN OPENED THE STUFF BELOW IS USED
-sorry game
-battleship game
-win, lose or draw game
-arthur game
-outburst jr game
-double trouble game
-puzzle
-hockey duffle bag
-restaurant sz pickle jar
-2 sheet sets, tie-dyed 1 pink, 1 green
-jacket for me
-3 pillow cases
-tupperware container
-box of minilights for xmas
-box of xmas ornaments
-2 vases
-one of those hockey games that you pull on the knobs to get the men to move

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
You got some great freebies danni. I got my first freebie for the month today, a sample size olay moisture lotion. I can't wait for more! I should have more coming in the mail this month and each week this month we have coupons for 2 free things at our local grocery store.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
that was a great freecycle deal!! I can't imagine why someone would get rid of so many new items?? geez - well, her loss is you gain!!! Good Job!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Haven't received any freebies this month, but I do want to thank all the people who give us the web sites to get them.

I have alot of fun doing this. Thank You

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Viactive glides
bagel for breakfast (thanks to a co-worker)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that was a great freecycle deal!! I can't imagine why someone would get rid of so many new items?? geez - well, her loss is you gain!!! Good Job!
She said that they had moved here 2 mths ago and recieved alot of stuff from freecycle and the food bank. But now that they are working they are replacing some stuff and the food items they didn't like.

Today I went to my brothers and parked in the alley. The neighbour was bringing out her garbage, she had a big basket made from bamboo and wood in the pile. She said she bought it because she wanted the stuff inside it, but didn't want the basket. It's brand new so it will might become a xmas gift??

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
:smooch:'s dad called earlier in the week to offer us a free queen-sized bed! :tay: :smooch: rolls around in bed so much it looks like a tornado blew through our bedroom by the time he gets out of it, so a bigger bed will mean less of him rolling onto me in his sleep. So excited! :D We just have to figure out how to get it. :p

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I just got a coupon for a free 4.5 lb bag of Nutro dog food. I can't wait to go to PetsMart and get it!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
-6 rolls of wrapping paper(solid colours so good for anything)
-plant, tropical kind about 4ft tall
-6 bricks(need them for a dresser, the legs broke)
-big jug of sunny d juice
-free burger from bk
-2 pks of outside candy cane decorations(the kind that light up and are 2ft tall each)
-we also found $6.20 in pop bottles

1 - 20 of 73 Posts