Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my last personal day, so I am staying home and feeling fine! I'm planning on just relaxing A LOT, but there are some chores that need to be done.

empty and reload dishwasher
start adult laundry
sweep hardwood floors
scrub the shower
do last triple coupon shop at Stop and Shop

Tonight I am going to a scrapbooking party that a girl from work is throwing. I'm kind of excited, although I feel a little guilty because I know I'm not going to buy a lot.

·
27,948 Posts
Goodmorning! Have fun relaxing today Amy and enjoy your scrapbooking party.:)

Concert was wonderful last nihgt dd had a big solo with the jazz band that I didn't know about & was wonderful! Band directer had wonderful things to say about her and I was beaming(only a few tears,lol) I am so proud of her!!!!

Today I'm off to the docs for reg check-up and then to pick up my sis to go get our hair done. Who knows what the heck I'll have done. I just may walk in and say do what ever.:toothy:
I'll also be popping into the grocery store to see if I can find some good bargins. Love it when I catch them marking down the meat and get some great deals.:)
Dinner tonight is chicken on the grill and a nice pasta salad with marinated artichokes,salami,cheese, blk olives and italian dressing.

Don't forget to do something nice for yourself today!

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning
Going to powerwash the fence and sidewalks, then clean bathrooms. strip beds then wash linens. Mop floors and vacuum.
Dinner is going to be chili dogs real easy!!
Have a great day!!!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Good morning!

We slept in a bit this morning. Both ds have Dr appts this today at 11. Ds1 smashed his hand last week tuesday and ds2 is 2 weeks old today, time for his 1st well baby check.

Sandy will be here today to sweep, vacuum, mop and clean the bathroom! (Remember my non-paying renters?)

I've been decluttering and getting all the toys moved to the babies room, I still have a (post construction) table to do.

I want to go to WM after some deals, but I don't know if that will happen. I need paper towels for baby wipes, can get Skippy .98, canned vegees .24, Langers Juice is .88, 5 qt ice cream 2.99, 2L Sprite .57, 1/2 gal milk .88 all before coupons.......

For supper we'll be having cheap chuck eye steak with morell mushrooms and baked potatoes.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Feeling Fine Frugal Friday.....

Feeling Fine Frugal Friday.....
Today I have alot of house work to do:
I have to Vacuum DD bedroom.
I have to Vacuum the bathrooms.
I have to Vacuum the laundry room.
I have to make up the beds.
I have to wash some bedding.
I have to wash some towels.
I have to fold the the clean towels.
I have to clean and organize the kitchen.
I hope Everyone has a Great Mother's Day Weekend.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Fantastic Friday!

Goodmorning ladies!!!
Amy, enjoy your day off. Darlene, yeah for DD! Carolyn, enjoy your trip. Debbie, can I borrow your powerwasher? My siding needs a good cleaning:toothy: . Karen, hope those appointments go well and that you are able to find some good bargains. Carla, I think you need to add a "something fun just for you" to your list;) .
As for me, I got up early despite being out late last night (took the kids to see The Two Towers again, free showing at theater) and found that one of our orphaned baby birds had died. I fed the other one and spent some time with DH before he left for work. On the plans for today are:
getting the brocolli plants in the garden
doing some deep cleaning on the kitchen
going to a baby shower tonight
making some rhubbarb bread
making some banana bread
going for a walk
doing Spanish with the boys
maybe making a run to the grocery store
doing some laundry and hanging it out on the line
figuring out something for dinner for DH and the boys

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I have to go tan today, and we are having chicken barbeque for supper. DS1 was selling tickets for track, and today after tanning I will go and pick them up for lunch. :hungry: . Well, I have to go and get myself in gear. I have to take a shower:shower: , brush my teeth:teeth: , and get going. I will talk to you later.

Traci

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
It's a nice sunny day today, so I'm torn on what to do. I have flowers that need planting, but I know it's pretty muddy out.
I have plenty to do inside too.

My set plans for today are, go to bank, pay off credit card, buy turtle food, pick up my mother's day/birthday gift. I'm getting a new wedding band. My current ring is too small and when I do wear it, I hit it on everything, so I'm putting it away and will only wear it on special occasions.
I need to change sheets
do laundry
deep clean the bathroom
Dinner tonight will be pork chops w/mushroom gravy, rice and broccoli.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Today, I am going to pick up a bit when I get home from work as the inlaws are coming tomorrow, but then relax after that. This week has been totally nuts for me. I have had jury duty, worked 3 days, drove back & forth to Louisville 2 days in a row and now I am exhausted. I do have the entire weekend to myself so I can kick back and relax if I choose. ;)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Today the sun is shining {so far} & I have been able to get more done around here.
studied
vacuumed livingroom
vacuumed & moped kitchen
clean the kitchen
dusted livingroom
took trash can to curb
talked to my dad
talked to DD's roommate
had teh landlord come over because the furnace is getting tempermental again & they can't send anyone out until monday...uuggghh
They did bring me a couple small heaters theough just incase it quits altogether again,
got laundry all done
adding a bunch more coupons to my new board
tossing expired coupons
re-organized closet
check out safeway sales
make grocery list
go through my coupons for shopping
catch up with bookstudy

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have missed you guys so much!!! How is everyone doing!!! I'm back after way too long an absence. Missed you all!!
Tangee

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Welcome back Tangee!I love your avatar.You 3 are beautiful!Today I did regular clean up and put away the stuff I bought yesterday.I got $250 worth of stuff for $50 at Ingles,Kroger,WM and Walgreens!!!!!!!!!Anyways Its meatloaf tonight for dinner and off to WM to get me my tredmill!!!!!!!You just don't even know how excited I am about this.And to best buy for dh dvd/vcr player(we've been saving)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts