Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I need to talk this out, and this seems like the best place...

Dh left today to fly to AZ for dsd's H.S. graduation. He went with mil and sil. To make a long story short, he's staying at his ex-wife's 3rd husband's house. Everyone in the family liked this man very much, so this isn't too strange. To make a long story short, I just got done talking to dh, and he mentioned that his ex is there. She's got a new man, so she's not there for the benefit of husband #3, dh's sil is also his ex's sis, so it does make some sense that she's there.

Dh has not had any desire to rekindle any sort of relationship with this women for at least 8-9 years (we've been together for 7), but I still feel insecure that they're in the same house together!

Sorry, just had to talk that out - I know there's no need to worry, I'm just a worrywart by nature.
:toothy:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
awww honey, I know what you mean.

Just try not to think about it, and talk to your dh about how you feel if you haven't already. That might help, just sharing your feelings with him and hearing him reassure you even though you know you don't have anything to worry about.

Hang in there :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I can see why would you would be feeling insecure, because I think it would be human to feel insecure. I know I would. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, though. :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
okay, you're husband is one of HOW MANY exh's?? And she's got a new victim with her? heh, heh. I wouldn't worry too much. The only thing your husband's probably busy doing is trying not to laugh.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
This woman sounds like she's already got a new playmate so don't worry about your dh. He is probably counting minutes until he can get back to his wonderful wife and sane home. Hang in there.

pat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts