Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(oops I feel dumb now for not puttingmy update in the beginning) :D But it's down there right before simplemoms post :)

It's nothing horrible, just woke up with a stomach ache, and now I've got a headache and I just can't decide what I want to start doing today :(

I NEED to do a workout. Lastnight I had desserts up the wazoo for dinner, and didn't do a workout yesterday. I also NEED to put away coupons they are piling up yet again. I NEED to do the dishes as I can smell something odd coming from the sink :(
I NEED to get in the shower and get ready for the day....then laundry, and all the while I know ayla will eventually get up and it's tiring me out just thinking about getting her breakfast ready, and then cleaning her up :eek:

Ok, well, I think I'm going to wander over to the dvd and pop in my pilates workout, it's short so I think I can get through it :toothy:

How do you gals get the motivation to get things done on days like this?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Heather sounds to me like you might need some rest, not more stress over what you "should" be doing!
Be good to yourself girl! You work hard yu deserve it!
That btw is an order from mean Mel!:toothy:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I agree, sounds like you are not getting enough rest. Take it easy today....and rest if you can. Sounds like you have been trying to over due it lately.

When I feel like this, I take some time out for me...that gets me motivated to feel better and get back into the routine of things...

Hope you feel better soon!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys :)
I feel kind of bad because I slept in yesterday (till 10?) and then took a nap on top of that :D Pretty long too, like 4 hours? But if I can I guess I'll just take another nap today.

Maybe I'll take ayla out to the park I keep wanting to go to and just forget about housework ;) Or just paint my nails and go through my closet and put outfits together that I want to wear in the future :D
hmmmm the possiblilities are endless!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I agree with all the rest. Take a day off - go to the park and enjoy nature. Forget about the housework. Don't be so hard on yourself Heather. Its okay to sleep in once in awhile or to take naps!! Doesn't hurt any of us.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Heather,
I'm sorry you are not feeling well today and are so tired. Maybe it was all the desserts last night??? I know I'll have a "sugar" headache and an upset stomach if I eat too many desserts. The other times I have felt like that have been when.....no....could you be expecting another blessing????

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I have days like that everyday lately ever since I started that new school. I just put one foot in front of the other and do what I gotta do.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww Robin, sorry to hear that you feel like that all the time over there :(

hmschlmom, nahhh I don't think I could be expecting, aunt flo just left and I haven't had a chance to ...well ya know :D BUT lordly with the two pregnant ladies on my street I am really missing being pregnant :)

I ended up taking ayla out today for errands and we went to a different park than the one in our neighborhood. It was nice to get out :)

And! My pregnancy yoga tape came that i've been waiting for!!! I can finally get my neighbor to come do this with me now! :And the cd I ordered came with it too so I've been dancing to my favorite songs...I feel so much better, thanks for listening and helping me out you guys!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I agree Heather, you need to rest. Don't worry about doing things, sleep, rest, take a walk...ok? ((hugs)):hugz: and yes, I have days like this too, sometimes.

Lucie:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope you get the rest you need so badly ..........
Listen to mean Mel or else !!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't make her mad if I were you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toothy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts