Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found out today that one of my former students was murdered. He was shot in the head on Christmas Eve, and taken off life support today. A young man with such promise.......

·
Registered
176 Posts
It can be a very sad world we live in. I'm sorry this young man's life was cut short and in such a tragic fashion.

Reactions: forHISglory

·
19,119 Posts
Oh fHg - that is heartbreaking. I am so sorry - sending prayers for you all.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Each of my students, in his or her own way, became very precious to me over the years. Some were goodie-goodies; some were pains. Some were destined for greatness; others were destined to be the best they could be. Some were unreachable, no matter what I did. And some were teachable, despite what I did. But all found a place in my heart. This young man had such promise, such a great future. I can't imagine the shock his family must be going through right now. My shock is nothing compared to their's.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Oh fHg, how very sad. Sending comforting prayers for you and this young man's family.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I'm so sorry.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Praying for you as you have prayed for me. Comfort. Blessing. Peace.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I'm so very, very sorry to hear this. :hugz:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Oh fHg that is just tragic. Hugs and prayers to you and his family.

·
19,119 Posts
fHg - as teachers, we form a different bond with our students - a senseless loss such as this knocks the sense out of our being.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.