Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The thread about the shoes on or off in the house makes me wonder how many of you relax enough to put your feet on the coffee table. With sock covered feet we are "put your feet up and relax" kind of people. Even bare foot (gasp). We do keep our feet off the table if food is set out on the table though, lol.:toothy:
We do have some manners! :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We usually put our feet up as well with the same guide lines of course.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i don't put my feet up on the coffee table...but dh does!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
NO feet on the table. Thats what hassocks and recliners are for. DH loves to put his feet on tables, so i dont have a coffee table!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
in the livingroom it is fine we don't have a "coffe table" we just have an ottoman that we use as a coffee table so feet are allowed.. there is no food allowed in there so we don't have to worry about food and feet on the ottoman..

Eileen

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Not allowed but dh does anyway.......:mad:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
No feet on coffee tables here.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
No coffee table here! Our living room is tiny, so we don't have one. :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
We put our feet up here

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I suppose it would be allowed if either of us sat on the loveseat. The coffee table is in front of it. We bought it 4 years ago and I think I have sat on it maybe 6 times total! :eek:

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
When we finally get our recliners, the coffe table will be off limits. It is off limits in the lving room, but the old ratty one in the family room doesn't matter (hey, it was $8.00 at a garage sale!). I have back problems and have to have my feet up often, so I put them up. If we have food on it, then NO feet at all!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
We don't have one now, but when we did it was "feet allowed".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts