Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I'm from the Dollar Stretcher as well. I'm Lisa. I tried to get onto the Stretcher community but no luck. I wasn't sure if Gary deleted it or not.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi! It's MaggieTrudeau here. I was Maggie or MaggieTru or somesuch at the dollar stretcher. I was gone a few weeks and boom...no more forums. Oh well. It was kind of how I was tracking my house build project but, since I have no house built yet (still in the wee shed this winter), I don't really need to look back at posts. I'm living it.

Glad to see people here.

·
Registered
166 Posts
yep. I kept pretending that it was just a problem with internet connections but...the forum is dead. Long live the forum (now if I can just remember which forum to check...better change my bookmarks)

·
Registered
338 Posts
I know! So long since the dollar stretcher shut the forums down. But it looks like most of the last remaining stretcher posters are over here at least now and then.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know! So long since the dollar stretcher shut the forums down. But it looks like most of the last remaining stretcher posters are over here at least now and then.
some are but most are in a fb group just a few... some we don't know what happened like gayla.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts