Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't even boughten any yet for the kids, but this year will be totally different. We don't purchase a lot of candy, but I still always liked to get a chunk of that chocolate.

This year I won't be.

How about you, anyone gotten into it yet?

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Yup, I have got a couple of the bags of chocolate Easter eggs and one bag of the real yummy jelly beans, those ones we hide. I also have each of the kids a chocolate Easter bunny from Laura Secord. They are also getting a beach towel and goggles for the pool.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well, as a good mom I feel it's my responsibility to try out their candy and make sure it's okay :D - especially the Reeses peanut butter eggs and the jelly beans, yum.........

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Nope Not yet!! I am so proud of that too!!!;) LOL

I have usually gotten into it by this time!!! But I have resisted this year. I also cut waaaay back on the amount I bought for them.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
The little Russell Stover eggs sil bought for Zachary were calling me for days and I caved and had a couple. :choco: (and jelly beans too) mmm mmmm mmm mm mm lol :munch: :pig:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I didn't buy any this year, but at Mom's today I had a few M&M's and jelly beans!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
We decided that no one here needed any easter candy. Good for me tho, I needed it, but I am doing okay without it, wait I could eat Lori's green lolipop!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I bought my own.:D I got some Peeps (5 peeps are 3 points), and a small bag of the new sugar free Reece's PB cups, minis (1 points for one cup). DS got tons of chocolate and I knew I would indulge in his if I didn't have some of my own.

·
27,948 Posts
I did sneak a couple malted milk ball speckled eggs. :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Belinda, I've been meaning to try the Reese's sugar free candy. Is it as good as the orginal?:cool:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
1 peep for me!I hid everything way up high so me the kids and dh can't get it.I'm putting a lot of it into party bags for bubbas birthday party,since most of it was given to us.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Dixie, they are pretty good. Of course, they are not as good as the original, but if you love chocolate and pb together, they will satisfy your taste buds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts