Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally finished with my kitchen table and chairs. (discussed here)

I'm really happy with the way it turned out. It was A LOT of work, so I hope that I'm happy with it for a good, long time. :) Inspiration, before, and after pictures are on my blog www.songbirdtiff.com. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Awww...I can't get your blog to load!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I love what you did to your table and chairs!! can you tell me what stain you used...and also, are the chairs black or brown? I would love to do this to my set as well!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I love your blog and your "new" table and chairs, WTG!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wow...It turned out awesome! Can't believe you did that for under $20.00.....very, very impressive.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

cokencaptgirl, I honestly don't know what brand of stain I used. It was old and left over from a long time ago. I think the color was something like maple. The stained color was just a tiny bit darker than the raw wood. The chairs and the bottom of the table are black. I used a semi gloss.

Miranda, I'm sorry you can't get it to load. There are a lot of pictures so all I can thinks is if you are on a dial up connection it may too large to load. Otherwise, maybe try again another time? :(

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
omg! Omg! OMG!!!
That is STUNNING!!!
Absolutely STUNNING!
WOW!!!!

You did a fantastic job. And I just LOVE that you posted the inspiration pic.

GREAT JOB!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Ahhhh...blogspot.com...I get it now...

The table and chairs look great! You're fantastic at that stuff. I always get these great ideas and have no idea how to implement them. =)

You're blog is really cute!

·
Registered
501 Posts
You did an amazing job! They look beautiful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts