Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's only going to be for 2 day's and one night but I am finally getting away from work and getting to take a much needed vacation after the stressful month we've had.

One of Joe's friends is about to move to NJ but currently lives in Charleston, SC. Anyway, those two use to ride bikes together in college and did a view races while we were in school and there is a race in Charleston this Sunday so we are going down there for that.

We are driving to my Joe's parents tonight and sleeping there and leaving Speedy with them and then tomorrow morning early we are getting back o I-26 and we don't have to exit until we see the exit for the hotel we are staying at in Mt. Pleasent.

I haven't been to Charleston in forever, but I am going for a week over the fourth so while Joe is racing Paige and I are going to bum around and figure out some things we all can do this July.

I hope you all have wonderful weekends.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Have a great mini vacation :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
That sounds like fun Kat. Have a great time and enjoy yourself. You deserve it after the month you have had at work. :hugz:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Good for you! Hope you have lots of fun! :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Congrats on the mini vacation - I hope you enjoy it!

What kind of 'bikes' are we talking about - the kind you have to pedal or the kind that roars?

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I hope you have a great weekend. It sounds like it will be fun!!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the kind you pedal....he went almost 100 miles in 4 hours & 45 minutes. We took some pictures of our trip to the USS Yorktown and of Paige's first trip to the beach......(which she didn't like at all...lol) I'll post some after I get them resized after work tomorrow....for now its bedtime. Been up since 5:30AM and been in a car since 2:45PM until we got home at 8:30, so since we have to be at work early its off to bed to bed before we fall asleep in our plate of pizza :) When I say "we" I mean me and Joe, after all, Paige slept almost the whole entire time we were in the car so I think she is pretty wired for the next little bit. This is where the portable DVD player comes in handy cause we can put it on the table by her bed or in our room next to her little futon and let her put herself to sleep ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts