Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and did something about getting in shape.

Last night I ran up the 32 stairs to our apartment and was only slightly out of breath.

And today I opened up the video cabinet and dusted off the Taebo tapes. I did the basic tape for the 30 minutes, as well as the 15 minutes of stretches the chiropractor gave me and went to the fitness room and walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes and biked for 15 minutes.

I feel good.

I am just so tired of looking in the mirror and not liking what I see..

Also I am now going to keep a food journal..I am very determined to make this work.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Good for you Phaedre! Keep it up :) Exercising makes all the difference in my mood--it's like a happy drug for me.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
That is great news Phaedrae. I am glad to see you are doing this for yourself.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
WTG!!!!:smball: I think I may have to follow your wonderful example and get off my butt too!;)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
hmsclmom said:
WTG!!!!:smball: I think I may have to follow your wonderful example and get off my butt too!;)
i might have to follow your example too!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Wow you really got into it right off the bat too! :) Way to go!!!

I agree with Michelle too, exercise is totally like a happy drug for me! :D

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay..day three of my exercising is done... It's always the 2nd week that finds me dropping out of any program...so ladies..I need you all to stay on me and keep nagging...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Way to go girl. I will join you. I am going to dust off the tape and get my butt in front of the tv tomorrow

·
Registered
78 Posts
ok well, I didn't do the tape today...HOWEVER we are moving and instead I was one of two people loading and unloading a 12 ft trailer full of boxes and other misc that is part of a move. I sit in front of this computer and 10:42 pm cst and realize how out of shape I am. I can't help but think if I am in this much pain now what I will feel like by the end of the week. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts