Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...with the new premium on it.

It is significantly higher than last year.

Now this is a rise in the premium not because of anything we have done (surgeries/meds etc.) but simply the changes/cutbacks that the government has made.
(Everyone is in the same boat here.)

It will make a difference of $ 156 per month.
Now I have to admit that we have great health insurance in Holland but a rise of $150 per month is a LOT.

On top of that I have heard from a reliable source that my part time job will probably become victim to the cutbacks in education in the new school year. :soapbox::censor::pdoff:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wow....that kind of increase would jump out at anybody!! I am sorry you are having to deal with that. I have had some increases but nothing like that all at once. :-(

Reactions: Dutchie

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That would suck. We have great healthcare insurance and pay on the bottom tier because we have good health and practice healthy lifestyle habits. We also just got our five hundred dollar bonus back in cash.I am using that money for a girls getaway to Destin Florida.Hopefully, even with rising costs we can have lower rates .150 dollars, at the rate you are taxed, is nonsense.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I know several that Insurance has doubled if not tripled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.