Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to sew today,and this is the result. All made from existing materials. Use some creativity to make the fabric stretch to accomplish the project..lol.

I do think I'll make several of these for my craft sale in October. Great way to use up leftovers :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
cute! i love it!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I love it! Wow your work is GREAT! :)

·
27,948 Posts
Wild Baby! Good job & you should make something for yourself, you are worth it don't you think?

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
great job!!!! U do very nice work.WTG

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
That is beautiful. It reminds me somewhat of a Vera Bradley. Enjoy your new bag.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Ladies! It felt good to sew today! I haven't in awhile.

I need to get back to drafting. I want to create a line of purse patterns..lol

Ok, I had to try this..lol

I'm much to commited to debt reduction as to order the pattern online, so here's my interpretation of the wonder wallet everyone has been talking about. Not sure it's the same or not..lol. But it works :)

Next I want to create a card wallet. All cards. I have a whole bunch of club cards, memberships etc that I like to have. Thinking it'll be like a checkbook size...lol. Thinking outloud now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Ok, I just gotta say this. Your purses are beautiful but your avatar picture is even more beautiful! Is that your daughter? She is just precious. Love the hair. Too cute!

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you, that is my youngest She's a riot. She was playing in her little ikea tent adn the static got the better of her..lol

This is the whole clan. Ds is turning 13, the girls are 10, 8 and 3.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
That's a great looking bunch you got there. You're one lucky Mom.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I love the purse and the wallet! You did a great job!!

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
~Oooo! Nice! Great fabric too. Very chic. I might try making a wallet like that myself...~
If you want directions for the wallet I'm happy to share since I made it up myself :) Based on a picture, no bought pattern used, so no copyright!(just mine..lol)

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's a great looking bunch you got there. You're one lucky Mom.
Thanks, we've been blessed with them for sure. They are sweet hearts to boot, athletic, do well in school and well mannered. have NO idea how my redneck dh and myself managed that one..lol

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Your bag and wallet are sooo nice. You did a great job. You also have very adorable kids!!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
What a collections of cuties you have there.

I really like the purse, the colors are so timeless.

Also ... I would LOVE to have the pattern for the wallet you made, I wanted to make a wonder wallet too, but I can't swallow having to pay $8 for a pattern for a wallet... :yikes: I can buy a wallet for THAT!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts