Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its been a hard month and the longest time i.ve ever had a cold/flu but im up and about -lost 23 lbs with this flu--thanks for all the well wishes-need to get back in my grove again but will take it easy for a few days yet---hugs to all fv and their familys

·
Registered
708 Posts
awwww.......i am so sorry to hear you have been sick....

glad to hear you are doing better....it must be something in the air...I have had something for 6 weeks...I thought it was a cold etc...tried letting my body fight it off all by itself but got to a point to where i couldn't go to work without hacking up a lung....so i am on antibiotics but i don't see it working yet....glad to hear you are feeling better though...your right take it easy and dont overdue...

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Wow Glad U kicked that flu bug to the curb and got out of bed finally! What a way to lose weight too huh? Now get your strenghth back by eating lots of fruits & veggies & no sugar!!! Take a multivit & B12 for energy.

·
19,119 Posts
Wow - whatever had ahold of your body just wouldn't let go. Glad that you are going to take it easy for awhile as you get back to speed!!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I have 23 extra pounds I could send you if it would help.....

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Wow, that sounds like a doozey! Way worse than the one I just got over! (2 weeks).

I'm thinking about getting the flu vaccine next year (have never had it yet). Did you have one? I'm noticing as I get older, these 'bugs' are kicking my behind. Can't shake 'em like I used to. :eek:uch:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.