Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year of trying to get my car diagnosed properly I finally found a dealership that can actually get the job done.

For the last year upon slowing or stopping if I had my a/c running my car would die... turns out I was correct..(had to get that out of my system)... The fuel pump was/is not functioning properly.

However now I need to figure out how to get to work on Monday..*l*..my warranty company is closed today so they can't get authorization to work on it...

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Ihope you can finally get it done, you need a safe and reliable car !

·
Registered
203 Posts
I will be praying for you as I just had a terible expierence with my warranty company on my car that I bought just 3 months ago:( So I will pray that things go smoothly for you!! Sorryto seem like a downer:D

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I hate it when it takes so long for them to figure out what's wrong with your car. It's happened to me before too. I was so frustrated. Can you possibly take the day off Monday, like a vacation day? I hope something works out for you because that car needs healing. Good luck.

·
27,948 Posts
Hope your car troubles are over soon, Phaedrae. Good for you in being so persistant!

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, dh arranged to have the day off so he can take me to work....

and I hope things go better with the warranty company this time around. Tried getting the ball rolling on this last year and they said no way..no how..

Did you know that your warranty - if aftermarket- is basically null and void if the previous owner did not maintain the vehicle properly?

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
argh! I hate dealing with car warranties! And dealerships! I need to take mine in again. My poor baby is making a noise when she turns. And I just had the same thing fixed a couple of months ago! :(

Good luck Phaedrae!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts