Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got to see someone from my family! I haven't seen anyone in over a year, they all live in PA.

My uncle came down to see my cousin, and on his way home he stopped in today and visited for about 4 hours. My aunt just died, quite young, in Feb., so he is out travelling to keep his mind busy. My aunt loved jewelery, so before she died she got some ready for who she wanted to have it, and he brought me some, along with a note! I was just crying!

But, it was a very nice visit!
Just wanted to tell someone the news, sorry for rambling on!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am glad you had a nice visit and that you got a keepsake that your aunt wanted you to have.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Glad you had a nice visit with your uncle. That is so nice that you will have a keepsake from your aunt.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Glad you had a great visit, it's always nice to visit with family you havent seen in a while :)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Awww, That was so great for your uncle to come see you and then to bring you the gift of remembrance as well. That's just awesome!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Sounds like you had a great visit with your uncle. I am sorry for the loss of your aunt, but how thoughtful of her to remember you.

·
27,948 Posts
Aww, how sweet all the way around. Everytime you wear that jewlery you will think of her and of the visit you and your uncle shared. :heartsm:

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Memories are such beautiful things...cherish them each time you think back on them when you wear or look at the jewllery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts