Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow morning our ARC thrift store is starting their annual 99cent sweater sale. All sweaters in the store will be 99 cents and I am hoping to find some for everyone in the family to replace the worn out ones. My fingers are crossed!!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Good luck! I hope you get what you need.

My mom practically has to drag me away from the sweater aisles here lol. I love sweaters! I don't get to wear them often because it is so hot here but that just means they will last longer. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I scored!!!!! Found 4 great sweaters for the hubby, 5 for my son (in 4 sizes he will grow into), 4 for dd#3, 3 for dd#2, and 4 for dd#1, and 2 for myself. Wish I could have looked longer for more the kids could grow into, but the baby decided it was time to go. 22 sweaters for $22.00 plus tax. Not a bad day!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
great job !!!
we had a thrift that was run by a hospitas lady's auxillary that twice a year would have a 5$ bag sale all you could fit in a paper grocery bag for 5$ alot of the clothes were from dr's wives etc i would get some nice kids stuff and then always some nice name brand womans clothes and blouses for my mom and mil . they closed and moved further away though.
loves those sales

1 - 8 of 8 Posts