Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On July 22nd I will be traveling from Nebraska to North Carolina for a job interview! Yay! This will be my first true career as for the past year I have been a volunteer coach for the local university and I am applying to be a full time coach at this university in NC. I am so nervous, but the head coach there told me I aced my phone interview and the coach i've been volunteering for said when they called him for a reference they had only great things to say.

Nervous & Excited! I need all of your prayers & luck!!

jeni

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Good luck!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Good luck on your interview. Although I just can't imagine why anyone would want to leave Nebraska...our winters are so fun. Yeah, right!!

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Awesome!
Good luck with the onsite interview!

You will do great I am sure.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update on my interview...

I think it went really well and the area was BEAUTIFUL! I found out they originally had 80 applicants, cut it down to 10 for phone interviews & then only brought 2 of us on campus for the two day wine&dine interviews! The other applicant interviewed Thursday & Friday and they'll let us know early next week!

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
OOOH! Good luck!!! Maybe they'll decide both of you are necessary! :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I GOT IT! I now have about 2 weeks to sell most of my stuff, pack the rest, and move accross the country!

Stressful times! Happy Times!

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
FANTASTIC! Good luck on your new career!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts