1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Good pics but geez, kid needs to redecorate or SOMETHING. WAY too green in there!

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo for sharing!! So excited for you!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pics! Very clear ultrasound!

You must be so excited! :)

You bet I am :D

They were the best pictures we could get as it wouldnt stop moving while i was having my scan - It looked like it had the hiccups aswell

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Aww, that is such an exciting time.

Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Aww, that is such an exciting time.
:)
I so very much agree! Even with all the morning sickness :yucky: , back aches, and strange cravings, it REALLY is one of, if not THE most exciting and beautiful times in a woman's life. Take the time to enjoy every minute of it! Looking back, I really wish I would have kept a journal for all of mine. How sweet it would be to look back on it, kwim?

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you're having, and always love reading what names are being considered too!

Theresa :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
~... How are you feeling entering the second trimester?~

Im feeling very tired still, I'm napping daily. I still can't face certain foods / drinks but the sick feeling is fading away :)

We will find out if its a boy or girl on the 9th November :) it sounds ages away but its also the half way point too.

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Did you address the decor issue yet? Maybe get some artwork installed for the baby. Work on his cultural appreciation early! ;)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do the pics look green to you Greebo? they don't to me lol.

cultural appreciation? - i need some first lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.