Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow! so this is my first weekend off in 4 months, how weird, i had last weekend off but there was the whole job siutaion, anyway, i have been so busy running it doesnt' feel like i have had any time off.still have loat to do today and back to work tomorrow. we get off early friday, so that will be nice. i guess i am wondering how many ofhter people have wekends off but don't feel like they have time off

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I know how you feel. I get every weekend off but I overschedule myself that I sabbotage any efforts to relax and just sit. Its hard for me to 'just sit' and do nothing - which to me is watching a dvd/tv or reading. Im usually scratching out #'s on a notepad for budget and planning each pay or folding laundry or planning events and trying to co-ordinate things with my SO. If not that, then my dad will come and get me to do something with him or help him. I feel like I have kids already but I dont :laugh:

The day anyone sees me sit and do nothing, means Im either really sick or dead. People who know me can vouch for me on this one :(

I really need to learn to just stop and say no all over again. :lalala:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts