Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else completely addicted after only two episodes? It's on ABC on Thursday nights, 8pm EDT. I can't wait for next week!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I haven't seen it, but now I want to.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
I saw last weeks show, and DH & I will most likely watch last night's show this evening. (It's taped on our PVR.) It looks interesting. It'll be neat to see if last night's show will be good.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have to watch the episodes online because it airs on Knit Night and we don't have DVR or TIVO. It's worth it though. I think it will be the next LOST.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I'm really hoping dh remembered to DVR it!!! I know he watched last night but I got busy with something else and couldn't sit to watch it!

·
19,119 Posts
I have to watch the episodes online because it airs on Knit Night and we don't have DVR or TIVO. It's worth it though. I think it will be the next LOST.
how do you watch online?

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go to ABC.com, they have the full episodes there.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I have watched it online also. I am addicted. I just hope they will keep this one around. I was addicted to invasion a year or so ago and it only lasted one season. Oh and two other places you can watch online is http://www.hulu.com and http://www.fancast.com

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Registered
117 Posts
I heard about it and have to find the first episode online. But I PVR'd the second one last night. Super excited to watch it.

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo - what fun to watch TV on my computer - another addiction coming up for sure!!

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
We watched the first episode last night, 2nd one is waiting but dh fell asleep a couple hours ago. Maybe tomorrow night.

So far I'm intrigued, but the little bits after every segment pointing out clues and telling me to go to abc.com were really annoying. I don't want to know now that something was a clue, I want to have something revealed in the future and then think "oh! that's why ___ happened". It's no fun when they point them out to you. I'm going to see if we can find a Canadian channel that's simulcasting it, then abc can't spoil my fun.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Dh taped it and said I must watch it. He loved it!!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Oh we are hooked too! DH says the same people who made it also do Lost.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
ME!
I watches it on the tv Hubby watches it on the computer.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Will be watching it on the website. So excited to see Dominic M. will be joining the cast. I adore him.

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Yep, I'm into it. Ceashels, not so much.

I hope its better than Lost tho. I disliked Lost from ep 1.

·
19,119 Posts
I'm on it - don't understand it yet since I just started, but there is something about the whole thing that is appealing!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts