181 - 200 of 1943 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
... :shame: ...

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
looks like you guys are going to have to be separated if you can't play nice......lol

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nice?

+32....

·
Registered
514 Posts
But they're BIG grains.... demerara *innocent whistle*

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
we'll be done with those 2009 by summer! :mdance: then collect, collect, and clutter...

Reactions: ArmyOfFive4God

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Once the garage sales start I will probably be in the negative.... just thought of that ... scary thought!!! :yikes: :eek:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Peanut, I was thinking the same thing earlier. I was going to ask if I cleaned out my fridge or freezer, does that count, then I thought, but I do that everyday cooking! LOL

·
Registered
419 Posts
I flung left over cleaning stuff I don't use...that was 'given' to me when my mom and daughter each moved out of state...total 10. There might be more, but it's a busy day today.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
I really need to attack the crawlspace in one of my walls. I know I have at least 50 flingable things in there.

Meanwhile, be careful, or you all might get bags of feathers for your birthdays (with a count on the bag, so you'll know what to subtract from your total).

Of course, if I count feathers as flingable, I guess I will have to count angora wool fibers as added, so maybe I had better quit while I'm ahead!!

(BTW, I brought home several books from the library tonight, but since they are on loan, I'm not counting them. It is like "pretend" clutter.)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Meanwhile, be careful, or you all might get bags of feathers for your birthdays (with a count on the bag, so you'll know what to subtract from your total).
*wonders if they'll compost well*:clown5:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
If I use them in a pillow then they would only count as one thing added. :D

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
No, they don't compost well at all. They are practically indestructible, but they are LOVELY. :) And no, they would be pretty uncomfortable in a pillow, unless you are into being poked by quills. You COULD make a centerpiece with them, though. The macaw feathers are little rainbows of blue, green, and red - very pretty. I can never bring myself to throw them away, so I end up with bags of them, and I eventually either sell them on eBay or donate them to local artists.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
You girls are cracking me up and if slow and steady wins the race then I'm in the lead. I added 4 more things today. An old pillowcase with a major blowout, a pair of jeans with a blowout in the crotch( mine):eek:, a pair of old tennis shoes, and a broken bag clip.

Cat

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
I know what to do with those feathers! Turn them into quill pens and sell them at a garage sale! A buck a pen! :) Having said that...I don't hold garage sales anymore, so madhen you just keep those feathers to yourself!!!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Actually I like the quill pen idea! :lol3: With the old fashioned ink, it might just work! Send me those feathers madhen! :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Methinks the hen is trying to deter us.....

Reactions: thesightofoneself
181 - 200 of 1943 Posts