Frugal Village Forums banner
281 - 300 of 1,943 Posts
I have 2 new to me strainers.....

BUT, before you get excited, they are repurposed from things I already had! BWAHAHAHA!!!

did everyone give up or is everyone so busy flinging that they cant update... :ponder: the meaning of life.

Does company count to fling? I have a few that I would LOVE to fling...oh well, even if they don't count I am doing it anyway.. :D

I've been pretty busy today not flinging. Got some new TF foods that I'm researching & found a local Asian shoppe where there are things MUCH cheaper for our new lifestyle.

One thing flung, 6 things in, then 3 things flung that came in. Everyone understand that.

So I have to subtract 2 (I think).
Sounds good to me!:clap:

Too busy today, but I flung 5 speakers, 1 receiver, 5 speaker wires, 1 remote, 1 book, so total of 13.

Discussion starter · #291 ·
Brought one thing in today. My sister gave me a huge case of beads to bring home. (She tried to get into beading a couple of years ago, but gave up after buying hundreds of dollars worth of bead.) I'm not counting each individual bead!!!

Brought one thing in today. My sister gave me a huge case of beads to bring home. (She tried to get into beading a couple of years ago, but gave up after buying hundreds of dollars worth of bead.) I'm not counting each individual bead!!!
If you did that, you'd never get out of the hole.

Reactions: madhen
I brought home 8 bags of plants (Keys of Heaven) from a Freecycler today. I was not going to count them because I never brought them in the house. They are in the yard. Outside. Where they belong. Is this right? Or should I count them?

It's your count.

If you count the plants you brought home today, I want to count the tree that I had to have taken down yesterday as a fling. :)

It was not coming back from the past storm damage and was becoming a risk. :(

I definitely don't see them as clutter. I won't count them and if they die I won't count them flung.

I just looked those up mzpepper, I was unfamiliar with the name, but those are so cool. We use to have them in our yard when I was a kid. I love playing with them, all the little blossoms! Are yours going to be pink or do they come in different colors?

count them! count them!

come on, make this a REAL challenge.

we'll see you on new years eve still taking things out to fling.

Discussion starter · #300 ·
count them! count them!

come on, make this a REAL challenge.

we'll see you on new years eve still taking things out to fling.
I'd still be counting beads on New Year's Eve!!

281 - 300 of 1,943 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.