Frugal Village Forums banner
301 - 320 of 1,943 Posts
I'd still be counting beads on New Year's Eve!!
thats a risk some of us are willing to take :D

on a serious note: get flinging!

Dropping by to say that I have decluttered 179 things from my home. This includes 4 bags of books, 6 bags of craft supplies, and quite alot of clothes. I have taken too many bags of just trash to admit to. I may start work in the closets later today.

khj, that's awesome!!

I just got home from work a little bit ago, ate lunch. Hubba took the kids to the park, so I'm sitting on me arse, flinging organic arrowroot cookies down my throat, 1 at.a.time. YUM!

where is the tortoise?

Just to add...I am only getting this much done due to nervous energy. I can't go outside..it's raining and cold. I am waiting on news about my gran..who isn't doing well.....can't sleep because I am afraid I will miss the call....so I am cleaning out.

Just to add...I am only getting this much done due to nervous energy. I can't go outside..it's raining and cold. I am waiting on news about my gran..who isn't doing well.....can't sleep because I am afraid I will miss the call....so I am cleaning out.
:grouphug:

Good for you for all your flinging today! I hope your Gran is okay. Keep us posted. :grouphug:

debbie! stop bringing things in. fling!

I know! Couldn't help it though. Brought in two pieces of material and didn't fling anything. Changed my siggy already. :(

I know! I couldn't resist though so 2 brand new pieces of material in ... nothing flung. Changed my siggy already. :(

Oops sorry double post. Computer is lagging. :shrug:

no prob.
you were my only competition! and now, now, nothing.

Don't fret. Tomorrow is a new day that is going to be sunny and I am going to be a flinging as the dumpster (we have for the business) is going to be packed to the rafters because pick up is on Tuesday. Watch out!!! I will be full speed ahead and hard to catch up to! :D

Reactions: ArmyOfFive4God
Reactions: Debbie-cat
DH and I decided Monday is D-day. We're taking the boxes of books and old magazines to the Salvation Army...along with some of his old clothes. Should be a nice high count to make up for not tossing anything this week yet. Don't know what happened...just got busy with other things.

better late then never

Reactions: peanut
301 - 320 of 1,943 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.