Frugal Village Forums banner
341 - 360 of 1,943 Posts
Nice quilt top!!

I had to do some digging, but here are some pics of the first quilt top. We bought 3 pkgs batting a couple months ago, then when I got sick, I did absolutely nothing!

I'm hoping this next week, with our new MOTH schedule, I can get back on track. The kid leaves the nest in 6 years, so I only have 6 yrs to get this one finished... :lol3:
Wow, that's nice. Good for me to see and get a little inspiration. Thanks for finding it!

So, how many left to make?

Reactions: ArmyOfFive4God
Reactions: Debbie-cat
Wow, that's nice. Good for me to see and get a little inspiration. Thanks for finding it!

So, how many left to make?
THNX! I have 2 left. 1 is started & I should have most if not all the squares cut.

I have flung 1 today. Then flo came. I suffer PTLS, so I'm pretty much going to be useless today unless by some miracle I quit having this doubled over pain.

THNX! I have 2 left. 1 is started & I should have most if not all the squares cut.

I have flung 1 today. Then flo came. I suffer PTLS, so I'm pretty much going to be useless today unless by some miracle I quit having this doubled over pain.
Way to go on having the squares ready. I think, I may try and cut the pieces for my quilt prior to moving, if I can.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug2:

Reactions: ArmyOfFive4God
is it wrong to fling a locket if she broke your heart? :drama:

i'd send it to her but i dont want to spend money on a stamp when she lives a whole four blocks away. but i think her mother would shoot me if i got anywhere near their property. :D

is it wrong to fling a locket if she broke your heart? :drama:

i'd send it to her but i dont want to spend money on a stamp when she lives a whole four blocks away. but i think her mother would shoot me if i got anywhere near their property. :D
Tough call, I'd return it. Then, there's no guilt and I don't have to think about it any more or have any regrets later. :)

how close are you from being done?

341 - 360 of 1,943 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.