361 - 380 of 1943 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Reactions: madhen

·
Registered
768 Posts
Wow! You all are "flingin' fools!" I'm not keeping count, but I donated 2 big boxes and 4 big trashbags to the thrift store. I bought most of it there, so maybe they can recycle it one more time!

I was saving the items for a yard sale to help DD pay for her mission to Haiti, but I gave up on having a free weekend! She'll just have to babysit a few more times!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
:thud:My fiance flung 3 of his magazines and said he needs to go through the rest of them. I'm as proud as a Mother Hen.

Cat

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Everyone! I just found your challenge and would love to join! We are 'savers' around here and it seems to be getting to the point where the stuff is overwhelming me. I look forward to a good challenge and some motivation to move some things on out.

I'll get started tonight!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hi and welcome Amerielle! :wave2: Sometimes we get competitive on here so I hope you are ready! :)

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Sometimes we get competitive on here so I hope you are ready! :)
debbie, debbie, debbie, 688? competitive? come on, get in there and fling, fling, fling!

....:hugz:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
UGH! What are you doing? Throwing out individual grains of salt (since it is cheaper) to get ahead of me!!! Remember, I am old too so I don't have the energy like you young folk do! :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i love this challenge. my room never looked so clean... and empty.

...i never knew so many of my shoes werent the PERFECT fit
:mdance:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I love it too. I am such a procrastinator sometimes when it comes to getting things done that I have been wanting to. I have done more stuff around the house since joining FV than I ever did! I guess it is because I have to check in with you guys all the time so I am more motivated to do it! :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Did you count those pairs as 1 pair or 2 shoes? LOL

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I love it too. I am such a procrastinator sometimes when it comes to getting things done that I have been wanting to. I have done more stuff around the house since joining FV than I ever did! I guess it is because I have to check in with you guys all the time so I am more motivated to do it! :D
i hope you can find enough for us to come in first and second. you are my number one competition :hero:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Did you count those pairs as 1 pair or 2 shoes? LOL
one! but i also counted the plastic bag i used to get rid of it, i have plenty of bags to fling :relieved:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Plus 29... Stuff, stuff, stuff...gone, gone, gone!!!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Ooooh, your total is getting high redeme! Good for you! :clap:

Reactions: redeme

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ooooh, your total is getting high redeme! Good for you! :clap:
Thanks, I keep thinking about moving and I want to toss this stuff, not take it with me.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
could we have our third placer? :ponder:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Good idea! When I moved, I got rid of sooo much but still have a ton that could have been tossed then. Now I have to do it and I moved all the stuff! UGH.

361 - 380 of 1943 Posts