381 - 400 of 1943 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
we're all winners with this challenge!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Well, I am late to be joining this - I've always wondered what the "fling" thing was, anyway! At any rate, this is exciting. I've never counting flung items, so I have no idea if I can reach 2009, but I'm going to try! This is fun!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Welcome kmonokwe! Glad to have you aboard. :wave2:

Reactions: kmonokwe

·
Registered
621 Posts
Today I flung 12 items as I paced around the house. Mostly magazines and catalogs.

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
another day to fling, fling, fling

i just might fling those textbooks out the window if do anymore work...

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #388
Today I flung 12 items as I paced around the house. Mostly magazines and catalogs.
Isn't it funny how they just seem to appear out of nowhere? I keep flinging mags, as well, and every time I think I'm done, I find another one hiding somewhere. I think they spontaneously generate.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #389
Okay, I'm not counting the six cockatiels, two carry cages, two towels, and bag of seed that came in yesterday. NEW RULE: rescue/charity items don't count!! :D (Besides, even though they are going to be here for a while, and DEFINITELY add to the clutter, they aren't permanent additions.)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i think you need to bend as many rules as possible, i'm not doing the math but i think you have a lot to do by the end of the year

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
as long as there in when the clock strikes new years!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I don't think I will be flinging too much today. Woke up gasping for air, had to use my nebulizer (I haven't had to use it for months) and I lost my voice. I think DH likes that part :D But anyway either bronchitis is settling in or pneumonia. With my C.O.P.D., I can always tell. I am hoping just to get the bare minimum done around here but you never know, I just might come across some of those quickly reproducing magazines as well! :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i've got it, you can fling your sickness!

get better debbie, we need you to still be kicking

Reactions: Debbie-cat

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Debbie, I hope you don't get too sick! Take care of yourself, and feel better soon! :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
i've got it, you can fling your sickness!
Great idea!! I vowed not to get sick this month either. It must have been when I was running around outside the other day with no coat on. But it was so nice, I couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
It must have been when I was running around outside the other day with no coat on. But it was so nice, I couldn't resist. :rolleyes:
:shake:

was it worth it?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Get better soon, Debbie!!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i can taste the fifty yard line
:hubba: come to mama

Reactions: ArmyOfFive4God

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Debbie, hope you're feeling better soon.

I flung 3 people out the door this morning (to music lessons) and I starting flinging inside. I'm up to 31 right now. I'll add that to my total.

381 - 400 of 1943 Posts