Frugal Village Forums banner

441 - 460 of 1943 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Don't let her fool you, They DO have erasers. I can see her picking each and every one off the desk saying

"VUN eraser shaving, BAHAHAHA.....

DTOOO eraser shaving..... BAHAHAHA......"

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
...:bang:
what kind of a reputation do i have on here?

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
Don't let her fool you, They DO have erasers. I can see her picking each and every one off the desk saying

ROTFLOL! Yep! I don't have the time to do it that way, or I'd be the same.

DH was looking at me funny about this challenge and quizzing me up yesterday... "So how many pieces of paper makes a one item fling???" LOL And he gave me this strange look when I asked him how many grocery bags of paper we'd recycled...it was in boxes. I found myself explaining myself...again... :lol:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts

Oh my gosh!!!! That was toooo funny! :clap:

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
madhen, this board moves fast. I see a couple pages ago you gave me the daily fling challenge award! LOL As long as you don't expect it of me all the time I'll be okay. I was saving that stuff up for a week or so you know! I find it's better if I don't count it till it leaves the house. Otherwise it sometimes gets counted twice. ;)

I think this week I'm going to focus on Mom's photos and my fabric stash. I have some stuff to be tossed/given away there.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Is everyone counting each piece of paper. I'm suspecting some are. I'm so behind on this challenge. I'll never catch up.

Peanut I'm with you though. Everytime I write a number down, dh is laughing because I'm in this challenge. He knows what I'm like when it comes to flinging.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
its not a matter of catching up, you have till new years

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
So I want to know...if you fling a pair of shoes, is it one item or two???!!! ;) DH and I are about to go shopping for a exterior light fixture for the garage (doesn't count because it doesn't come into the house??? ;) ) and a new crockpot. My secondhand one just isn't big enough. Plus the broken handle is a safety issue.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Add 77 for today. Hoping to fling a little more this afternoon!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Naner, naner...added 163 today! :fdance:

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i'll be waiting for you at the finish line!

Reactions: Debbie-cat

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Yea well, between coughing my lungs out and running a fever, I think I did pretty good! Damn being sick and having too much junk to do around here. :D

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Oh man, I am behind! You guys are amazing! I think I flung like 5 items today. I'm just not in the mindset yet. Also, being just married, *most* of our stuff is newish, and things we use! Not saying that there aren't thousands of flingable items...Just that I don't run into them that often! I'll have to get more purposeful tomorrow :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
80 items so far is great!

Reactions: kmonokwe
441 - 460 of 1943 Posts