Frugal Village Forums banner

781 - 800 of 1943 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
On tuesday...I went to work and raked pine needles. My older friend gets a large discount on her homeowners insurance, if she cleans up the forest around her house....so she paid me to do it. I am not done but I did do 24 --55 gallon bags.

So my flinging at home as taken a hit....but I can say that I have done 67 items at home too...I just have to much stuff.....

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
My back seems to be getting better, so I went into the fabric that I have been accumulating, sorted it into two quilt tops for the future, then gave away 2 grocery bags full to a neighbor who also quilts. She was excited, cause her DH is laid off and there is no extra money for anything. She will be making two quilts for Christmas gifts for her young children.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Well, I am getting a late start. I did throw out about 5 garbage bags of things in Feb when we were making room for Kayla and the items we knew we would be getting, but I will start fresh as well. I plan on trying to do a lot tomorrow afternoon since its suppose to be rainy and when I get started I'll add it to my signature as well.

·
Registered
430 Posts
i've been crazy busy, but had friend stop over yesterday. I gave him 6 J & J baby products, a 3 pk of onsies, a dress/jumper thing with a coordinating sweater, a new bottle, and another onsie, very fancy. Can this count toward my fling?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i've been crazy busy, but had friend stop over yesterday. I gave him 6 J & J baby products, a 3 pk of onsies, a dress/jumper thing with a coordinating sweater, a new bottle, and another onsie, very fancy. Can this count toward my fling?
yup. its out of the house. question is, why did you give it to him? you just might get extra credit for it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
His nephew and wife are expecting, living away from home for the first time, living one 1 check for the first time and having their first child. Registry had very little checked off, so I worked from they types of things she seemed to want that I keep in the shower gift pile.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
His nephew and wife are expecting, living away from home for the first time, living one 1 check for the first time and having their first child. Registry had very little checked off, so I worked from they types of things she seemed to want that I keep in the shower gift pile.
i say your fling counts as double

people need people
:grouphug:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
9 more today.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
43 more things gone today!! Off to change my siggy.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
85% . getting there . :thud:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Just 4 things today. I'm hoping to be more productive tomorrow. :yes:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
78 items to Goodwill today :fdance:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
:yikes: believe it or not, i actually bought something in today. a fitted bed sheet to use as a part of my photography studio :cry:

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
A friend has been wanting an old oak buffet I had on my patio, for years now. I kept beach towels and pool chemicals in it. Well today was the day I finally realized I need the space more then the clutter. She just picked it up. Including the buffet, 22 flings for today. Gettin' there!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
781 - 800 of 1943 Posts