Frugal Village Forums banner

861 - 880 of 1943 Posts

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Will be getting busy again the next two days.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
My Mom gave me two new summer shirts today so I threw out two that were getting old and yucky (stains, rips) so I will leave my total the same.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #863 ·
Welcome to the challenge, geckoace!! Flinging is like Jello - there's always room for more!!

Hey, I had my bunny, who lives inside, neutered yesterday. Does that count as two flings? ;)

I am hoping to get to the closet later today for a little "afternoon delight" of flinging, so I'll report numbers then. Meanwhile, I did fling another 10 items yesterday while going through my beading (broken beads, tangled silk thread, etc.)

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
It's DUMP DAY today!:cheer4:

I wonder what I can fling today? I'd planned on going thru my office last night and getting things from there, but threw my back out yesterdy afternoon. :eek:uch:

So, I have to fling things gently today...but the search is on!

Judi

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hey, I had my bunny, who lives inside, neutered yesterday. Does that count as two flings? ;)
:lol3: Yes, I would count that as two flings! :D

Reactions: Judi Dial

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Today I have flung 5 random things! Little bits at a time, I'll get there eventually. :)

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Gave away 3 computer games to neighbor for her boys, DD #2 has out grown these games.
Gave away 4 pair of jeans to neighbor for her DH that used to belong to my DH.
Also gave her a bottle of shampoo, bottle of conditioner, and dish soap from my stockpile. She can't get that stuff with food stamps. Rough times, her DH is laid off and she works only part time. He is getting unemployment but that won't last forever. She's the same neighbor I gave the quilting fabric to a few weeks ago.
Plus 7 items tossed. Total today 17.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Flung 19 items today. :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I tossed my broken humming bird feeder, a metal dryer vent, and 3 pcs. of rotten broken scrap wood yesterday.

Cat

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Tossed all the junk mail for the week, all the newspaper, and glass to the recycle containers in the shed.
Gave a broken lawnmower to the lawnmower repair man for parts in exchange for fixing our other mower.
Cleaned out linen closet and gave DH old sheets for rags in shed.
Started another Goodwill bag in shed. When it's full we will drop it off.
Total 26 things gone today.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
3 more gone today.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
24 today :fdance:...sold/donated a bunch of fabric (24 yd)

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #878 ·
Had to add one back in. I bought another hummer feeder yesterday. I have a 32 oz one, but the little beasties were draining it before I got home every day, so I bought a second one to try to keep up!!

861 - 880 of 1943 Posts