Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her area has been devastated with flooding. Her home isn't in livable condition. She had water higher than her kitchen counter tops in her home.

She sent me a message to let people know that they are okay, but their home is not.

I'm so sad to hear this news and hope that she and her family can regroup as quickly as possible.

·
19,119 Posts
I'm glad that she contacted you Sara - and that they are physically okay - cannot imagine facing the devastation of their home.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about their home but glad to hear they are okay.

·
Registered
469 Posts
The photos of the flooded areas are just heartbreaking! I hope they're able to restore their house to good order quickly.

·
8,714 Posts
~I was afraid her idyllic homestead would suffer badly. I am so bummed for her. :(
I am glad they are ok though. Flooding is devastating to property but their lives and safety are far more important. I hope the water recedes quickly and they are able to salvage a good deal.~

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Poor Darlene! I am glad they are physically okay but I am heartbroken to hear about their home. Thank you Sara for letting us know.

·
4,028 Posts
Glad to hear her family is safe. Hope things sort themselves out quickly for her home.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Sorry about her home but glad family is ok can replace material things but not lives.Hugs to her

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.