Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
From Florida here! I live on the East coast near Cocoa Beach area. Melbourne to be exact. More people have heard of Cocoa Beach and it is pretty close.

Welcome to FV

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
South Florida here, Bradenton to be exact. But I travel all over the state infact I was in Melbourne over the weekend working on the Appplebees on Eau Gallie Blvd.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
South Florida here, Bradenton to be exact. But I travel all over the state infact I was in Melbourne over the weekend working on the Appplebees on Eau Gallie Blvd.

Laurie in Bradenton
Oh Laurie you should have said something, I could have met you.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

Laurie in Bradenton
Hey that is right down the street from me!

·
Registered
525 Posts
i am! just moved down about 2 months ago! sahm to 3 sons. in the tampa area.

ok please tell me whats the deals with registerring kids for school here? omg its been a nightmare. other than that i really love it here.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Well the next time I'm over there we'll do a "When Frugal Friends Meet" picture!

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
525 Posts
ur not too far from me either. always happy to meet a neighbor! good to know someone in here that is close by

·
Registered
120 Posts
I live in Brandon, just outside of Tampa. Nice to meet all of you.

What problems are you having getting them registered with school? I have two more years before I have to think about it ... but we're moving in about four months, and I am trying to find an apartment in a school district I like. Aaahhh!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts