Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this the first time in nearly 3 days i havent been in bed-went to bed on thursday evening and just got up-my son caught it from his boss and brought it home-not a regular cold but a full blown flue-wish i could say i was feeling better but i'm not i haven't spent this much time in bed for years--caution its going around and its a bad flu-sorry but i got to go back to bed --just be cautious with this flu -children and old folks are the worst one,s to get it--hugs to all fv

·
27,948 Posts
Take care! :smted:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Feel Better Soon......

I have a cough that i cannot get rid off...i've had it for weeks...progressively has gotten worse...I think it may be allergies...cause not to bad until i have been up for awhile and then the congestion starts coming up which leads me to believe its allergies and its dripping down there while i sleep...we shall see...did i mention...I hate doctors...will go if i absolutely have to which means can't breathe etc....

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i hope everyone thats sick feels better soon
:hugz: for everyone

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I had what I thought was a bad cold since before Thanksgiving. Finally, 5 days before Christmas I went to Doc. It was a sinus infection.(go figure). Doc gave me a Z-pac and I was 100% over it in 3 days.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
update--going on 5 days now in bed and still sick as a dog-i've never been this sick before inmy life-please take precautions not to get this flu going around now its a wopper-i'm so far behind in my food storage now i just want out of bed -glad for the laptop now-my son has been feeling better and will be going back to work tomorrow-he works in all this weather bless his soul he has finally grown up and become a man -he takes care of all our fur children and the cats have been staying upstairs with jen and me-giving comfort---i just want to get up and do something but this flu has sapped all my get up and go i'm doing good to get to the restroom and back--sorry about the long post i miss talking to everyone in fv and now all i do is sleep--bummer well hugs to all fv-got to lay back -again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.