Frugal Village Forums banner

Flying Turkey *updated*

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  bamamomto4 
#1 ·
Saw a turkey fly yesterday. He landed on our neighbor's truck. Had to take pics of how these guys are not shy at all.

#6 ·
LOL too funny! :D

Now I have to send those pics to my dad! do you mind Sara?

#8 ·
SewCrafty said:
LOL too funny! :D

Now I have to send those pics to my dad! do you mind Sara?
Go ahead. :) They usally come in a group of 10 and there have been articles in the paper saying they are causing a nuisance to some local businesses. They stop traffic sometimes on one of the busy roads.

We've had them parade through our yard a few times, but this guy was all alone. :)

#9 ·
Thanks Sara, I just sent them to my dad, brother and nephew all die hard turkey fans! :D

#10 ·
Lol. Our country turkeys don't like to be photographed and will take flight if approached.

#14 ·
Think it's true love? Turkey & a truck sitting in a driveway k*i*s*s*i*n*g*....first comes love...

#15 ·
Is that a wild turkey?? He is cool. I saw one at a rest stop in Ohio. We had pulled over on our way to FL to rest and hwen I woke up there was a mama with 8 chicks. Strangest lookin bird I swear!

#17 ·
Only a turkey would like a Ford!! :laugh: Just Kidding.....Just Kidding!!!!

Great Pics Sara! Steve seen about 4 wild turkeys behind our house a month ago...I was gone to town and missed them :(

Seen a coyote last week across the road drinking water at the pond though..Those are creepy...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.