Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She has a brand new book out, titled The Quilter's Legacy[/u]

Here is part of the description.

In the Quilter's Legacy, a daughter's search for her mother's treasured heirlooms illuminates life in Manhattan and rural Pennsylvania at the turn of the last century. When precious heirloom quilts hand-stitched by her mother turn up missing from the attic of Elm Creek Manor, Sylvia resolves to find them.

For every daughter who has yearned to know the untold story of her mother's life, and for every mother who has longed to be heard, The Quilter's Legacy will resonate with heartfelt honesty as it reveals what tenuous connections bind the generations and celebrates the love that sustains them.

btw - Jennifer is the designer of the Elm Creek Quilt fabrics line from Red Rooster Fabrics. I'm going to see if I can find some of those fabrics!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
That sounds great, man I wish I had time for that!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I just saw this at the bookstore the other day--I resisted and decided to get it at the library instead (but then ended up getting The Persian Pickle club).

And I can't wait to see those fabrics!!! :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I can't wait for my library to get it in. I will have to check it out when they get it. Thanks for the heads up CJ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts