Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to go to bed in a minute ~ It's 2am here and I promised my kids I'd take them to the school summer fair tomorrow.

So: If you would like 'IN' on the secret PLEASE continue to mail me and I will get back to you ASAP (probably tomorrow)

BUT I will be setting a deadline and the more people I have to help me the better it will be!

PLEASE! It's a GOOD secret! ;) You won't be sorry AND ALL you have to do is send me an e-mail - That's it!!!

If you can't think of what to write to a nut case just send a blank one with FV in the subject line.

PLEASE help us make this work!!!

To everybody 'IN' already - We have 11 people so far ~ Thank you ALL SO MUCH! :hugz:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Trust Bev on this one...It REALLy is a GOOD secret ;)

Email her :D

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:hugz: Thank you Tammy! It helps when you have back-up that you're not 'completely' off your rocker LOL.

I really MUST go to bed LOL.

Thanks again for the support! ;)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I can vouch for Bev's sanity. She has a wonderful secret!

Bev~you are a blessing to each and everyone of us! We love ya!!!:angel2:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Yes, it is a GOOD secret. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well, I just emailed her and I am hoping I can get "in" on this secret. I am trusting that it is a good one since so many are vouching! LOL!

;)

-Kristin

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
It is a good one......... Bev, you are awesome !!!!!!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
I'm in too!:)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I couldn't get my email to work yesterday, but I'm in her Inbox now! How exciting!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I sent an email yesterday and I am hoping that you got it. I am anxiously awaiting the secret.

Traci

1 - 11 of 11 Posts