Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fave down to earth fun celebrity friend would be Sandra Bullock. She is just wonderful and it really seems what you see is what you get. She's not full of herself, is kind, funny... I just really admire her.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Reese Witherspoon. I'm also really jealous of the Jennifer Aniston/Courtney Cox/Sheryl Crow friendship. I wanna be friends with them!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I would have to say Jennifer Lopez or Mariah Carey, most likely Mariah since when she was young they had to live frugally to make ends meet, I am sure she can give me tons of tips and we would be great friends too! :)

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I have always liked Drew Barrymore, Molly Ringwald and Sarah Chalke (the second Becky from Roseanne). Sarah Chalke is my #1 choice to be friends with. I told DH if we have another girl I have to name her Elliot after Chalke's character on Scrubs.

With that said, I have never been friends with females. I like to hang with guys better, so I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be friends with Bill Cosby and Peyton Manning.

·
8,714 Posts
~I'm day-dreaming about all the perks of being buds with Oprah....As far as a REAL friend, hmm,....Maybe Raven. She seems like a really nice person.~

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Ellen Degeneres---kind, generous, giving, and super funny :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Stephen Hawking, Stephen & Tabitha King, Cher

·
Registered
708 Posts
Sarah Chalke is my #1 choice to be friends with. I told DH if we have another girl I have to name her Elliot after Chalke's character on Scrubs.
Scrubs is one of my favorite shows. I would love to be able to hang out with the cast on-set.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I can't narrow it down to one so here are the celebs I would most like to be friends with: Jennifer Aniston, Ellen Degeneres, Oprah, and Robin (Dr. Phil's wife). I would love to look like and live like Jennifer, I think Ellen has the best personality and sense of humor ever, I admire Oprah and her power and strength, and Robin would balance out the mix because she is so kind and I think she would be a great listener. This would be my A-List Team :)

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I have always liked Drew Barrymore, Molly Ringwald and Sarah Chalke (the second Becky from Roseanne). Sarah Chalke is my #1 choice to be friends with. I told DH if we have another girl I have to name her Elliot after Chalke's character on Scrubs.

With that said, I have never been friends with females. I like to hang with guys better, so I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be friends with Bill Cosby and Peyton Manning.
These are my choice for celebrity friends. I did not choose Mark Martin because I am so in awe over him. I would not be able to be his friend because I would stay speechless.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Alice Cooper.

From Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison to Ozzie Osbourne, Slash and Rob Zombie he's known them all. His career has spanned so many years that I believe he would have endless stories to tell. Plus in his private life he is very active in various charities and giving to the community. He is very witty in interviews, I think he would be just be a great all-around buddy.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Bill Gates!:dollar:

Kidding, kidding.

Actually, Drew Barrymore seems cool, and more mellow as she gets older.
Also, Amanda Peet, Lauren Graham & Alexis Bledel (gilmore girls.)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Courtney Love. I know I'm crazy. LOL I have looked up to her since I was 11.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Paula Deen or Oprah.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Probably none. Don't think I could handle the celebrity mentality. Maybe Sarah McLachlan because I adore her.
I was very fortunate to catch her concert.... She's sounds just as good live as she does on her albums.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Alice Cooper.

From Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison to Ozzie Osbourne, Slash and Rob Zombie he's known them all. His career has spanned so many years that I believe he would have endless stories to tell. Plus in his private life he is very active in various charities and giving to the community. He is very witty in interviews, I think he would be just be a great all-around buddy.
He is a friend of our family(remotely!)! My ex's college roommate is a Baptist pastor, and used to work at a church in Arizona where AC's father had been pastor years before. When Alice was in town, they would go to that church for services and take Kerry's family out for dinner and treat Kerry to golf at the country club. Yup, my friends...Alice Cooper is a born-again Christian. I've never met him, but my ex has several times.
I also was in the high school thespian society/plays with Laura SanGiacomo(Pretty Woman and Just Shoot Me)..she was a freshman ingenue and I was the secretary of the thespian society. And...before you all get jealous, one of my childhood friends is married to Tito Santana(one of the original WWF guys).
As for who I'd like to be friends with...in spite of my ultra-conservative leanings, I adore Fran Drescher(though we definitely wouldn't agree on everything). Was able to meet her this past summer and get my copy of her
"Cancer Schmancer" book signed. The benefits of living close to NYC!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts

:lol: I swear sometimes I think I must know you Neeley -

My top three would be Drew Barrymore, Molly Ringwald & Sara Gilbert! (too funny)

but I've never gotten along well with females either - too much drama - so my guy list would be - Rick Schroeder (the list of reasons would just be too long) :D - Clark Howard, Donald Trump (I know, I know, don't laugh) :pblow:

:D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Alice Cooper definitely.

Montel Williams, John Travolta, Martha Stewart, Drew Carey, Will Smith, Ty Pennington...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts