Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you heard about this new reality (if that is what you want to call it???). I don't think I'll watch this one.

MORE 'FOR LOVE OR MONEY'
May 20, 2003 | Even before the first installment of NBC's reality dating series "For Love or Money" premieres, the network has ordered up a second season. The first installment of the six-episode show debuts June 2 and features 15 women who are competing for the affection of one man, a Dallas defense attorney. The twist is that while the ladies know they will win a million dollar prize if the lawyer chooses them, he has no idea there's a monetary incentive. At the end of the show, the victorious woman will have to decide whether to keep the guy or the cash.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I cannot believe that there are people willing to be on these shows.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Oh my, what next??:eek: I honestly think that there couldn't be anything sillier and then they come up with a new one! I was flicking through channels last night and saw a few minutes of High School Reunion, never even heard of it before then?!?!?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I think these reality shows are getting a little out of hand. :toothy:

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I think the shows are getting out of hand too. The world is just so money obsessed that they are willing to do just about anything in front of the whole world to get it. I'll just stay in my little corner and be satisfied with what I have.

pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts