Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or just use spices and hate paying a lot for dinky containers...
Great deal on Caraway seeds here. I was buying the little jars for mega bucks until I decided to look around online. Duh, wish I did it sooner. The little 1 3/4 oz. jars cost about $5 with this Frontier Caraway Seed Whole, 16 Ounce Bags (Pack of 3): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@61bXmTXVFoL you get 3 LBS , yes, 3 lbs for less than $13 and it includes free shipping! Mine arrived today and it looks & smells like a quality product, no fillers , just seed. It did take a little longer to arrive because of the shipping method Amazon is now (sometimes) using but I'm a fan of this deal! Woohoo! We'll have no problem using up the caraway all on our own.
If you use a lot of spices and have family members that do too, you can split some of these great deals. It sure pays to research!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yup, I buy all my spices through Amazon...generally buy a 6 pack of 2 oz bottles for just a little over what one bottle costs in the supermarket. Gives me the option of selling the extras at a price that pays for what I keep, but still lower than supermarket prices. The free shipping doesn't hurt either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts