Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Too cool! I didn't see any tips on getting feet clean but did see much admiration of feet blackened by wandering the streets of festivals. They gleamed in the sunlight, lol. There is something for everyone in this wonderful world of ours. LOL. Thanks cj!
Guess it's OK for my blackened feet to contrast with the whiteness of my sandels...to some anyway.:toothy:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I couldn't get the page to load either. Maybe they are overloaded by barefooters :toothy:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got it to load, so try again. It is slow loading, but worth it, especially if you like going barefoot.

Darlene, rofl. I had to try to get that black off my feet yesterday when I went to see my family doctor. I'm sure he must have wondered why my feet weren't the color they were suppose to be. My neighbours have fits here because I'm always in bare feet. I think my doctor was ready to have a fit as well although he didn't say anything. :toothy:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
:eek: SO, you found my website!!! Just kidding!! I love going barefoot, I just came in a bit ago from planting strawberry plants and my feet were a MESS.........in the shower I go with my lavender soap and my DH's orange heavy duty grease hand cleaner to get my feet clean!! It worked!! Lathered on some lavender cream and I'm set to go!!:D

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I ALWAYS thought that it was illegal to drive in Ohio without shoes on. It isn't!!! Yipeeeeeee!

No longer a need to throw on shoes if I'm drive'n to my girlfriends! Now, alot of the stores where I live have signs...No shirt ... No shoes... No service...soooooo I can't bare hoof it all the time, but I hate driving in the heat with my shoes on!!

WOOOO HOOOOO

·
Registered
948 Posts
Woohoo! I can drive barefoot in MN! Kind of takes the "danger" out of things though. Before I always felt I was doing something a little bit naughty!:toothy:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Where did you find about driving?

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am in the barefootin' bunch too. The first thing I do when I come in the house is take my shoes off.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I love going barefoot! I grew up doing this. In fact, some of the kids that I went to school with rarely wore shoes. I've been known to slip my shoes off in restaurants, church, etc.. hehehehehe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts